Sunday, November 21, 2010

Slow Cooker Rigatoni

I made this recipe for today's "Carry-In" (Christians don't believe in luck so we had to rename it...:-D) Farewell Dinner for Pastor Larry and Kim. I love this easy recipe given to me by my good friend, Lorene Ashford,- a spicy twist to baked Mostaccioli. I've edited it slightly.


Mix together:
2 - 28 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
1 lb. ground beef browned
(sliced mushrooms, and onions optional.)

16 oz. rigatoni noodles, cooked
6 oz. pepperoni slices
3 cups mozzarella cheese

1. In 4 quart slow cooker, layer half of each ingredient in order listed. (I put approximately one cup of sauce on the bottom to start.)
2. Repeat layers
3. Cover. Cook on LOW 4-5 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Cheryl! I noticed your link to A Year of Slow Cooking. I've found a lot of great recipes there! :)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete